AWS DevOps Training Duration: 15 Hrs
OpsTrainerz's AWS DevOps Certification training course is developed by industry experts to guide the learners in developing the latest technical skills on AWS and DevOps. This certification leverages your skills in implementing DevOps on AWS. OpsTrainerz will make you master technical expertise in provisioning, managing and oper.....ating distributed applications and you will also learn the concepts of CloudFormation, CodeCommit, OpsWork, etc. This training makes you a technical expert in various on-demand aspects of both DevOps and AWS. The course covers many hands-on projects and case studies to ensure that each learner would be able to experience the most real-time practical approaches that would meet the on-demand marketing trends which are required to master the doctrines of both DevOps and AWS. Read more
Why Should I Learn AWS DevOps?
Gartner reports show that the DevOps industry is expected to grow six times by 2022.
AWS DevOps has a very strong market share. The worldwide public cloud services market is projected to grow to $214.3 billion in 2019 and further expand to $331.2 billion by 2022.
Amazon recently reported that AWS was nearing a $40 billion annual revenue run rate. AWS generated $9.95 billion in revenue with 34% year-over-year growth in the fourth quarter, beating average analyst estimates of $9.81 billion.
AWS DevOps Course Content
Installation of below DevOps tools in the cloud
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Application Management Life Cycle
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- DevOps using AWS
- Security Management
- AWS CodeStar
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- Using Template of CloudFormation
- Intrinsic Functions and Conditions
- Creation of Stack
- Advanced concepts in CloudFormation
- Resource Deletion Policy in CloudFormation
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Beanstalk
- Deployment Option
- Docker in Beanstalk
- Beanstalk Extensions
- Alarms and Notifications
- Introduction to OpsWorks
- Components of OpsWorks
- Cookbooks, Recipes, Data bags and Berkshelf
- Lifecycle Events in OpsWorks
- Deployment using OpsWorks
- Auto-Healing using OpsWorks
- What is Version Control?
- Types of Version Control System
- Introduction to SVN
- Introduction to Git and Lifecycle
- Common Git Commands
- Working with Branches in Git
- Merging Branches
- Resolving Merge Conflicts
- Git Workflow
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker Lifecycle
- Components of Docker Ecosystem
- Common Docker Operations
- Creating DockerHub Account
- What are Docker Volumes?
- Deploy containers using Docker Compose
- What is Container Orchestration?
- Container Orchestration Tools
- Elastic Container Service
- Amazon ECR
- Select a Launch type for your application
- ECS with EC2
- ECS with Fargate
- What is Continuous Testing?
- What is Maven?
- Running test cases on Chromium Webdriver
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Master-Slave Architecture
- Creating an end to end automated CI/CD Pipeline
- Inroduction to Kubernetes
- Architecture of Kubernetes
- Ways of Deploying Kubernetes
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Services in Kubernetes
- Ingress in KubernetesLearning outcome: You will learn to use Ansible to create Playbook, Ansible Role and able to use various roles in Playbook.
Make customize your curriculum?
AWS DevOps Training Options
We follow four formats for AWS DevOps training for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming AWS DevOps Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
MON - FRI
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
03:30 PM - 04:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
SAT & SUN
05:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
AWS DevOps Online Training Objectives
Opstrainerz has designed this course with an aim to provide the learners with the essential skills and to make them as job-ready professionals. This course covers concepts such as Software Version Control, Configuration Management, Deployment Strategies, Containers etc. and how to implement these principles on AWS platform using services such as CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service, Docker etc. This AWS DevOps course will equip you with practical knowledge by exposing you to real-world projects.
Following are the skills that you are going to get through this AWS DevOps training course:
- Applying the principal concepts and practices of DevOps methodology.
- Designing and implementing an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects.
- How can you operate AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks tools for deploying the infrastructure required to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project?
- How to use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management.
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Gain complete knowledge of DevOps methodology.
- Overview of Software version control.
- Code Containerization using Docker.
- Developing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
- Implementing Maven in DevOps.
- Configuration management using various tools.
- Continuous Orchestration using Kubernetes.
Following are the professionals who get benefited from learning this course:
- System Administrators and Software Developers.
- Cloud Professionals and Solution Architects.
- Project Managers and Technical Leads.
Basic knowledge of any programming language will be beneficial.
Following are the major job roles available in DevOps:
- AWS DevOps Engineer.
- AWS Cloud Engineer.
- Cloud DevOps Engineer Release Manager.
- DevOps Architect.
- SysOps Administrator.
Need more details?
AWS DevOps Projects
Problem Statement: How to integrate and deploy the apps on Kubernetes.
Topics: Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Git.
- Code containerization using Dockerfile.
- Creating an integration between Git, Kubernetes, and Jenkins.
- Deploying Docker File to container and Dockerhub.
- Using Jenkins to deploy Docker Hub to Kubernetes.
Problem Statement: How to scale a website fast using AWS without the upfront cost.
Topics: In this AWS project you can develop and deploy applications faster by launching an EC2 instance without investing in hardware upfront. Amazon EC2 is used for launching as many or as few virtual servers as required, configure security and networking, and manage storage. Amazon EC2 enables you to scale up or down to handle changes in requirements or spikes in popularity, reducing your need to forecast traffic.
- Launch an EC2 Instance.
- Enable Auto Scaling of EC2.
- Create an RDS Instance.
- Allow traffic from EC2 to RDS Instance.
Problem Statement: How to orchestrate a website with lesser time and higher availability along with autoscaling.
Topics: In this AWS project you will deploy a high-availability PHP application with an external Amazon RDS database to Elastic Beanstalk. Running a DB instance external to Elastic Beanstalk decouples the database from the lifecycle of your environment. This lets you connect to the same database from multiple environments, swap one database for another, or perform a blue/green deployment without affecting your database.
- Launch a DB instance in Amazon RDS.
- Create an Elastic Beanstalk Environment.
- Configure Security Groups and Scaling.
Problem Statement: How to integrate the software projects deployed in diverse environments using Docker.
Topics: In this Docker project you will containerize the software running in a different environment like Node.Js, MongoDB, NGINX, and ASP.NET. You will first set up these frameworks and the NGINX application on Docker container and then run them on the individual containers.
- Setup Node.Js on Docker container.
- Pull NGINX image from Docker hub.
- Deploy PowerShell & Hyper-V.
AWS DevOps Certification:
AWS DevOps certification adds a great value to your career and qualifying this certification would demonstrate that you have gained a good amount of expertise and got the ability to handle complex situations that arise during the day to day operations. Qualifying the AWS DevOps certification will la.....nd you in a world where opportunities are limitless and you will also be paid high compensation. At the end of DevOps online training, you will be awarded a course completion certificate from OpsTrainerz training and it is well recognized across all global organizations. This certification proves that you have mastered all the skills and ready to handle real-world tasks. Read more
AWS DevOps Training Advantages
- DevOps is a revolution in the software development segment.
- DevOps has become an integral part of the majority of the companies across the globe.
- Increased usage of the DevOps and has created more number of Jobs and the count is increasing day by day.
- DevOps is easy to learn and has a great career scope.
Our Trainers highly experienced and real-time teams. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment. OpsTrainerz choose the Certified and highly professional team as a trainers. and they will help you to get practical knowledge.
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Opstrainers choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7
Want to ask more?
- Ritu Deshmuk
Pretty Good Classes, They gave daily homework and lab sessions for every class. I really happy with .....Ops Trainerz . Thank you Read more
Thanks to OpsTrainerz. Such a quality Sessions with experienced trainers. Best feature is 100% pract.....ical sessions. Read more
- Nikil Kumar
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.