AWS TRAINING Duration: 15 Hrs
Start your career in the top cloud computing tool by enrolling into experts designed Ops Trainerz’s AWS certification training. Our expert trainer will help you understand the various concepts such as AWS Cloud, Redshift, Lambda, EC2, S3, Cloud trail, Global Accelerator, FSx and many other concepts. You will also gain mast.....ery in working with various AWS tools and be able to create SaaS applications that are scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant. During this course, you will also work with real-time projects and be prepared for clearing the AWS certification. Get a chance to learn from AWS industry experts by enrolling into OpsTrainerz’s AWS online course. Read more
why should i learn AWS ?
AWS is the market leader in the cloud industry and has 1 million customers from 190 countries.
The growth and market share of AWS is equivalent to the next four competitors combined- Business Insider.
According to Indeed.com the average salary earned by an AWS certified professional is $125,000.
AWS Course Content
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Various deployment models available in Cloud Computing
- How AWS have occupied leader position in the Cloud segment
- Different Cloud computing products offered by AWS
- Overview of AWS EC2, VPC, S3, AMI, EBS, ELB.
- AWS Architecture
- Virtualization in AWS
- AWS Management Console
- Best practices to be followed in AWS EC2 and overview of multiple pricing structures.
- Basics of Auto-scaling
Learning Outcome: Upon the successful completion of this chapter you will gain knowledge to set up an AWS account, a procedure to host a website, and using an EC2 instance to launch a Linux Virtual Machine, etc.
- Basics of EC2
- EC2 types
- Availability Zones and Regions
- Making a comparison between public and EC2 IP
- Creation and copying of an AMI
- Understanding EBS
- EBS Snapshots
- EBS volume types
- Instance tenancy
- Introduction to EFS
- Pricing and Design Patterns.
Learning Outcome: During this chapter, you will gain hands-on experience in launching an EC2 instance, copying the AMI to other regions, AMI creation using the launched instance, working with EBS volumes, etc.
- Overview of Amazon VPC
- CIDR and IP address notations
- Using VPC as a Network S3 layer
- Various components of VPC which include route tables, network interfaces, NAT, internet gateway.
- Security Groups in VPC: types of VPC, security groups, what is a subnet, VPC endpoints, VPC peering with scenarios, VPC pricing and design patterns.
Learning Outcome: In this module, you will gain hands-on experience in the creation of VPC and Subnets, 3 tier architecture creation using security groups, creation of VPC pricing and design patterns.
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- ELB types: Classic, Application and Network
- Vertical and horizontal scaling,
- Overview of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling life-cycle
- Introduction to cross-zone load balancing
- Pre-Route 53
- Instance termination
- Route 53 terminologies
- Routing policy.
- Scaling options and policy.
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain knowledge to create Classic ELB, auto-scaling group, Application ELB, auto-scaling group configuration, Integration of ELB with Autoscaling, redirecting traffic using Route 53.
- The architecture of AWS storage
- Procedure to upload S3 objects to the S3 bucket
- Activating object versioning in the S3 bucket
- Configuration of lifecycle management for selected objects ‘
- Configuration of lifecycle management for all objects using a single Tag.
- Static website hosting with S3.
Learning Outcome: After finishing this chapter you will have gained knowledge of the concepts such as S3 bucket creation, buckets in S3, Storage hierarchy, metadata and storage classes, data encryption, cross-region replication, object lifecycle management, etc.
- Introduction to Database, various types of Databases, AWS databases
- Overview of Amazon RDS
- Features of RDS and Multi-AZ deployments,
- Pricing and design patterns of RDS
- Reserved DB instances and reads replicas
- Overview of Amazon Aurora
- Pricing, design patterns and benefits of Aurora
- Basics of DynamoDB, its components, design patterns and pricing.
- Introduction to ElastiCache, and its uses.
- Amazon Redshift and benefits of it.
Learning Outcome: After finishing this chapter you will have gained overall knowledge to perform activities such as modification of RDS instance, launching MySQL RDS instance, multi-az deployment, Aurora DB cluster creation, DynamoDB table creation, etc.
- Need for access management
- IAM features, Amazon Resource Name
- Policies, permissions, and roles of IAM.
- Identity federation
- Basics of CloudWatch, it’s Architecture, metrics and namespaces, dashboards in CW, CloudWatch logs, CloudWatch alarms, pricing and design patterns.
- Basics of Cloud trail and API usage tracking process
Learning outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter you will gain appropriate knowledge to create IAM user groups, IAM policy creation, setting up MFA users, billing alarm creation, creation of a trail and logo group.
- CloudFormation introduction
- Templates and components of CloudFormation
- Introduction to Infrastructure-as-a-code
- Overview of simple notification service and its working procedure
- Pseudo parameters and functions
- Simple Queue Service and its working procedure.
Learning Outcome: Upon the successful completion of this chapter, you will be able to perform activities such as CloudFormation stack creation, architectural deployment automation using CloudFormation, SES setup and sending a sample mail.
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- The variation between Lambda and EC2
- Advantages and disadvantages of Lambda
- Lambda working process overview
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk, its working style, concepts and pricing.
- Configuration management and its need
- Introduction to AWS OpsWorks
- AWS OpsWorks Stacks, services in OpsWorks, and OpsWorks pricing.
Learning Outcome: After completion of this chapter you will be able to create Lambda function, Elastic Beanstalk application, configure Lambda triggers, stack creation in OpsWorks, automatic application installation using OpsWorks, etc.
- Essential standards to be followed for creating a well-architected AWS framework
- Resilient storage
- Designing architecture that is good enough for fault tolerance and highly available
- Multi-tier architecture solution
- Decoupling mechanism
- Disaster recovery solution
- Scalable and elastic solutions.
Learning outcome: By the end of this module, you will gain knowledge to design and build an AWS architecture that is well structured, fault-tolerant, and highly available.
- Introduction to FSx
- How FSx works on the Windows file server
- Access methods and Supported clients
- Automatic failover process
- Introduction to Global Global Accelerator, its working process, listeners and Endpoints.
- Introduction to AWS Organizations, its features and managing various accounts.
- Overview of Network Interfaces
- The process to enhance network using ENIs,
Learning Outcome: This module will give you hands-on -experience in shared FSx file creation, mapping instances from 2 regions into one domain name using Global Accelerator and enabling enhanced Networking.
- Introduction to cloud migration and the need for it.
- Migration strategies on AWS
- AWS 6 R’s migration strategy
- Virtual machine migration,
- Database Migration Service (DMS) to execute the database migration process
- Local database migration to RDS
Learning Outcome: Upon the successful completion of this module you will gain mastery in the various strategies available on the AWS platform for cloud migration.
- Overview of AWS DevOps
- Various AWS developer tools: CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodeCommit,
- Using AWS DevOps tools to develop a DevOps lifecycle.
Learning Outcome: This chapter will give you an overview of the relation between AWS and DevOps and creation of AWS DevOps to create DevOps lifecycle.
Make customize your curriculum?
AWS Cerificaion Training Options
We follow four formats for AWS training for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming AWS Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
MON - FRI
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
03:30 PM - 04:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
SAT & SUN
05:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
AWS Online Training Objectives
This training will give you the overall knowledge required to handle all types of tasks on the AWS Platform. Ops Trainerz has a large base of AWS professionals as trainers who will share their experience and teach you industry-oriented skills during this AWS certification course. Instead of providing only theoretical knowledge we also help you gain practical knowledge by making you part of real-time projects. By the completion of this training course, you will gain full confidence to handle all types of tasks on the AWS platform. We assure you are going to get the best AWS training from joining OpsTrainerz
During the AWS online training an apparent will gain knowledge of below concepts:
Design an AWS system that simple, scalable and highly available Use EC2 instances to handle Load Balancing tasks Understand cost mechanisms and cost minimization techniques. Data egress and ingress on the AWS system Lift and shift mechanism of AWSChoosing the right AWS service based on organizational needs Able to perform various tasks on AWS Architecture.
Following are the professionals who get benefited from learning this course:
Solution Architects or Programmers System Administrators Network AdministratorsGraduates and professionals who wish to start their career in the cloud computing platform
To enrol into this course one should have basic knowledge of any programming language.
Following are the certification names and registration fees:
AWS Cloud Practitioner exam is $100 AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam costs US$300.AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate is US$150.
Need more details?
Project Motive: To send notifications to patients using push notifications.
Project Objective: Plan and design architecture on AWS, that is capable enough to send notifications based on the doctor’s feedback.
Integrating SNS and EC2 for storing messagesSecuring AWS instances through public and private subnets To meet the resiliency standards sending a message through SNS.
Qualifying AWS certification adds a great value to your career and companies across the globe are preferring to hire candidates with AWS certification. This course will prepare you for clearing the following AWS Certifications:
AWS Cloud Practitioner exam AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate
Apart from preparing you for multiple AWS certifications, Ops Trainerz will also provide you with an AWS course completion certificate. This certificate is well recognized across all the top MNC’s and helps you simplify your job search.
AWS Certification Training Advantages
- AWS is the most popular Cloud computing tool and holds the market leader position in the cloud computing industry.
- More than 40% of the global organizations are using AWS as their cloud computing tool and the number is growing constantly.
- There is a huge demand for certified AWS professionals with nice compensation packages.
- Availability of a wide range of plugins on the AWS platform makes your work more simple
Our Trainers highly experienced and real-time teams. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment. OpsTrainerz choose the Certified and highly professional team as a trainers. and they will help you to get practical knowledge.
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Ops trainers choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7
Want to ask more?
Learning new technologies was never very easy , that to AWS . but with an Ops Trainerz made it easil.....y Accessible and get practical knowledge on cloud platform Read more
Best place to upskill yourself on AWS Platform. OpsTrainerz always come up with new technologies whi.....ch are highly recommended, and learning those technology has made it easier even for remotely situated Cities/Towns. Read more
Im learning AWS Certification Training from OpsTrainerz, i might rate high on post content video cl.....ases instructor. Learning experience was great and able relate with the important time senario. there support function is on time and also extended working hours for solving my quries. Read more
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.