CLOUD ARCHITECT TRAINING Duration: 15 Hrs
Learn from the real-time cloud experts by enrolling into OpsTrainerz’s Cloud and DevOps training course. This course will let you understand each concept right from the basic to advanced level to make you fundamentally strong. During the course, you will gain mastery in planning, designing and implementation of cloud appli.....cations. You will also get the knowledge of various concepts such as AWS Architectural Principles, Cloud Computing, Python, Migrating applications on DevOps and Cloud. This Cloud and DevOps Architect course has been designed based on industry requirements. Start your journey in a career promising field by enrolling into OpsTrainerz’s Cloud and DevOps Architect certification course. Read more
why should i learn Cloud architect?
Forbes statistics show that there are 9 million jobs associated with Cloud Computing.
Cloud has become an integral part of almost all organisations across the globe.
DevOps is a technological breakthrough in the IT industry.
Cloud Architect Course Content
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Various deployment models available in Cloud Computing
- How AWS have occupied leader position in the Cloud segment
- Different Cloud computing products offered by AWS
- Overview of AWS EC2, VPC, S3, AMI, EBS, ELB.
- AWS Architecture
- Virtualization in AWS
- AWS Management Console
- Best practices to be followed in AWS EC2 and overview of multiple pricing structures.
- Basics of Auto-scaling
Learning Outcome: Upon the successful completion of this chapter you will gain knowledge to set up an AWS account, a procedure to host a website, and using an EC2 instance to launch a Linux Virtual Machine, etc.
- Basics of EC2
- EC2 types
- Availability Zones and Regions
- Making a comparison between public and EC2 IP
- Creation and copying of an AMI
- Understanding EBS
- EBS Snapshots
- EBS volume types
- Instance tenancy
- Introduction to EFS
- Pricing and Design Patterns.
Learning Outcome: During this chapter, you will gain hands-on experience in launching an EC2 instance, copying the AMI to other regions, AMI creation using the launched instance, working with EBS volumes, etc.
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancer
- ELB types: Classic, Application and Network
- Vertical and horizontal scaling,
- Overview of Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling life-cycle
- Introduction to cross-zone load balancing
- Pre-Route 53
- Instance termination
- Route 53 terminologies
- Routing policy.
- Scaling options and policy.
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain knowledge to create Classic ELB, auto-scaling group, Application ELB, auto-scaling group configuration, Integration of ELB with Autoscaling, redirecting traffic using Route 53.
- The architecture of AWS storage
- Procedure to upload S3 objects to the S3 bucket
- Activating object versioning in the S3 bucket
- Configuration of lifecycle management for selected objects ‘
- Configuration of lifecycle management for all objects using a single Tag.
- Static website hosting with S3.
Learning Outcome: After finishing this chapter you will have gained knowledge of the concepts such as S3 bucket creation, buckets in S3, Storage hierarchy, metadata and storage classes, data encryption, cross-region replication, object lifecycle management, etc.
- Introduction to Database, various types of Databases, AWS databases
- Overview of Amazon RDS
- Features of RDS and Multi-AZ deployments,
- Pricing and design patterns of RDS
- Reserved DB instances and reads replicas
- Overview of Amazon Aurora
- Pricing, design patterns and benefits of Aurora
- Basics of DynamoDB, its components, design patterns and pricing.
- Introduction to ElastiCache, and its uses.
- Amazon Redshift and benefits of it.
Learning Outcome: After finishing this chapter you will have gained overall knowledge to perform activities such as modification of RDS instance, launching MySQL RDS instance, multi-az deployment, Aurora DB cluster creation, DynamoDB table creation, etc.
- Need for access management
- IAM features, Amazon Resource Name
- Policies, permissions, and roles of IAM.
- Identity federation
- Basics of CloudWatch, it’s Architecture, metrics and namespaces, dashboards in CW, CloudWatch logs, CloudWatch alarms, pricing and design patterns.
- Basics of Cloud trail and API usage tracking process
Learning outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter you will gain appropriate knowledge to create IAM user groups, IAM policy creation, setting up MFA users, billing alarm creation, creation of a trail and logo group.
- CloudFormation introduction
- Templates and components of CloudFormation
- Introduction to Infrastructure-as-a-code
- Overview of simple notification service and its working procedure
- Pseudo parameters and functions
- Simple Queue Service and its working procedure.
Learning Outcome: Upon the successful completion of this chapter, you will be able to perform activities such as CloudFormation stack creation, architectural deployment automation using CloudFormation, SES setup and sending a sample mail.
- Introduction to AWS Lambda
- The variation between Lambda and EC2
- Advantages and disadvantages of
- Lambda Lambda working process overview
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk, its working style, concepts and pricing.
- Configuration management and its need
- Introduction to AWS OpsWorks
- AWS OpsWorks Stacks, services in OpsWorks, and OpsWorks pricing.
Learning Outcome: After completion of this chapter you will be able to create Lambda function, Elastic Beanstalk application, configure Lambda triggers, stack creation in OpsWorks, automatic application installation using OpsWorks, etc.
- Essential standards to be followed for creating a well-architected AWS framework
- Resilient storage
- Designing architecture that is good enough for fault tolerance and highly available
- Multi-tier architecture solution
- Decoupling mechanism
- Disaster recovery solution
- Scalable and elastic solutions.
Learning outcome: By the end of this module, you will gain knowledge to design and build an AWS architecture that is well structured, fault-tolerant, and highly available.
- Introduction to FSx
- How FSx works on the Windows file server
- Access methods and Supported clients
- Automatic failover process
- Introduction to Global Global Accelerator, its working process, listeners and Endpoints.
- Introduction to AWS Organizations, its features and managing various accounts.
- Overview of Network Interfaces
- The process to enhance network using ENIs,
Learning Outcome: This module will give you hands-on -experience in shared FSx file creation, mapping instances from 2 regions into one domain name using Global Accelerator and enabling enhanced Networking.
- Introduction to cloud migration and the need for it.
- Migration strategies on AWS
- AWS 6 R’s migration strategy
- Virtual machine migration,
- Database Migration Service (DMS) to execute the database migration process
- Local database migration to RDS
Learning Outcome: Upon the successful completion of this module you will gain mastery in the various strategies available on the AWS platform for cloud migration.
- Overview of AWS DevOps
- Various AWS developer tools: CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodeCommit,
- Using AWS DevOps tools to develop a DevOps lifecycle.
Learning Outcome: This chapter will give you an overview of the relation between AWS and DevOps and creation of AWS DevOps to create DevOps lifecycle.
Make customize your curriculum?
Cloud Architect Training Options
We follow four formats for Cloud Architect training for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming Cloud Architect Batches
SAT & SUN
09:30 AM - 12:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
02:30 PM - 03:30 PM IST
SAT & SUN
05:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
10:30 PM - 11:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
09:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
Cloud Architect Online Training Objectives
This course comes with the power-packed features to make you a professional in the cloud and DevOps technologies. With an aim to equip you with the industry demanded skills we follow experts designed and simplified course content. During this Cloud and DevOps Architect training, you get the knowledge of the areas such as AWS, DevOps, Microsoft Azure, Python, and Google Cloud. By the completion of this cloud and DevOps architect training, you will gain all the skills to handle real-world DevOps and cloud-related tasks.
Following are the areas in which you are going to gain proficiency in:
- Basics of cloud computing essentials
- Working on Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Overview of DevOps methodology and its deployment ‘
- Multiple tools used in DevOps which include Ansible, Puppet and Jenkins.
- Server deployment and configuration
- Virtual Machine, Azure Cloud platform and Networks
- Planning, designing, and securing cloud infrastructure
Following are the professionals who can enhance their skills by taking up this Cloud and DevOps Architect online certification course:
- IT Developers
- Software Automation professionals
- IT Operations Personnel
- DevOps Consultants
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Computing Administrators
As such there are no special prerequisites to enrol into this course.
OpsTrainerz offers practical oriented Cloud and DevOps Architect courses with real-time experts. Moreover, we follow the course content that has been designed to meet the industry needs.
Need more details?
Cloud architect Projects
In this Cloud and DevOps Architect training, you will work with the project and the main objective of this project is to build a cloud-based recruitment management system. The architecture should be designed in a way that the back-end components are used as using Amazon ECS and Docker. Working with this project helps you gain a complete understanding of the components used while designing cloud architecture.
Cloud Architect Certification:
Certification plays an important role in reaching top heights in your career and this CLoud and DevOps architect training will prepare you for clearing the below multiple certification exams during the course.
AWS Certification Solutions Architect examExam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect DesignExam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect TechnologiesSplunk Certified Power User CertificationSplunk Certified Admin CertificationLinux Foundation Linux CertificationJava SE Programmer Certification
Apart from helping you clearing the above certifications, you will also receive a course completion certificate from HKR training. This certification is valid across all the top MNCs and sets you apart from the crowd as a well-trained individual.
Cloud Architect Training Advantages
- Cloud computing has become an integral part of almost all organizations across the globe.
- DevOps has become the most popular technology with its impeccable features.
- Cloud and DevOps architect is one of the highly demanded skills of today’s IT market.
- The future storage system of the companies is expected to depend more on cloud technologies.
Our Trainers highly experienced and real-time teams. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment. OpsTrainerz choose the Certified and highly professional team as a trainers. and they will help you to get practical knowledge.
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Ops trainers choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7
Want to ask more?
pleaser to having part of ops trainerz learners. they have very flexible learning batches & customi.....zed curriculum for AWS Cloud Platform. Read more
Good Place to learn AWS Cloud platform courses with practical sessions. Ops Trainerz team are very .....support from strating to end of the course. Read more
Best place to upskill yourself on AWS . Ops Trainerz always come up with new technologies which are .....highly recommended, and learning those technology has made it easier even for remotely situated Cities/Towns. Read more
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.