Cloud Architect Training Duration: 15 Hrs
Opstrainerz’s designed an attractive cloud devops architect training with the help of highly qualified professionals in the industry. Our expert cloud architect online training covers all the concepts from basic to advanced levels.By taking up this training you can enhance your skills in the field of AWS, Microsoft Azure a.....nd Google cloud platforms. During the cloud architect course training you will learn about the architectural principles and services offered by the top cloud platforms, learn on how to design and deploy high scalable applications, , fault tolerance applications, and also acquire skills to transit yourself into cloud professional. Enroll now at opstrainerz’s to get a cloud architect certification course from the certified mentors in the industry. Read more
why should i learn Cloud architect?
Forbes statistics show that there are 9 million jobs associated with Cloud Computing.
Cloud has become an integral part of almost all organisations across the globe.
DevOps is a technological breakthrough in the IT industry.
Cloud Architect Course Content
- What is Cloud Computing
- Cloud Service & Deployment Models
- How AWS is the leader in the cloud domain
- Various cloud computing products offered by AWS
- Introduction to AWS S3, EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, AMI
- AWS architecture and the AWS Management Console, virtualization in AWS (Xen hypervisor)
- What is auto-scaling
- AWS EC2 best practices and cost involved.
- Introduction to EC2
- Regions & Availability Zones(AZs)
- Pre-EC2, EC2 instance types
- Comparing Public IP and Elastic IP
- Demonstrating how to launch an AWS EC2 instance
- Introduction to AMIs, Creating and Copying an AMI
- Introduction to EBS
- EBS volume types
- EBS Snapshots
- Introduction to EFS
- Instance tenancy- Reserved and Spot instances
- Pricing and Design Patterns.
- Introduction to Elastic Load Balancer
- Types of ELB – Classic, Network and Application
- Load balancer architecture
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Introduction to Auto Scaling, vertical and horizontal scaling, the lifecycle of Auto Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling, scaling options and policy, instance termination
- Using load balancer with Auto Scaling
- Pre-Route 53 – how DNS works
- Routing policy, Route 53 terminologies, Pricing.
- What is Amazon VPC
- VPC as a networking layer for EC2
- IP address and CIDR notations
- Components of VPC – network interfaces, route tables, internet gateway, NAT,
- Security in VPC – security groups and NACL, types of VPC, what is a subnet, VPC peering with scenarios, VPC endpoints, VPC pricing and design patterns.
- Introduction to S3
- Pre-S3 – online cloud storage
- API, S3 consistency models
- Storage hierarchy, buckets in S3
- Objects in S3, metadata and storage classes, object versioning, object lifecycle management, cross-region replication, data encryption, connecting using VPC endpoint, S3 pricing.
- What is a database, types of databases, databases on AWS
- Introduction to Amazon RDS
- Multi-AZ deployments, features of RDS
- Read replicas in RDS, reserved DB instances
- RDS pricing and design patterns
- Introduction to Amazon Aurora, benefits of Aurora, Aurora pricing and design patterns
- Introduction to DynamoDB, components of DynamoDB, DynamoDB pricing and design patterns
- What is Amazon Redshift, advantages of Redshift
- What is ElastiCache, why ElastiCache
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- CloudFormation components
- CloudFormation templates
- The concept of Infrastructure-as-a-code
- Functions and pseudo parameters
- Introduction to Simple Notification Service, how does SNS work
- Introduction to Simple Email Service, how does SES work
- Introduction to Simple Queue Service, how does SQS work.
- Why access management
- Amazon Resource Name (ARN), IAM features
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) in IAM, JSON
- IAM policies, IAM permissions, IAM roles, identity federation, pricing
- Introduction to CloudWatch, metrics and namespaces, CloudWatch architecture, dashboards in CW, CloudWatch alarms, CloudWatch logs, pricing and design patterns
- Introduction to CloudTrail, tracking API usage.
- What is AWS Lambda
- How Lambda is different from EC2
- Benefits and limitations of Lambda
- How does Lambda work
- Use cases of Lambda, Lambda concepts
- Integration S3 with Lambda
- What is Elastic Beanstalk, how does Beanstalk work, Beanstalk concepts, Beanstalk pricing
- What is configuration management
- What is AWS OpsWorks, AWS OpsWorks benefits
- CloudFormation vs OpsWorks, services in OpsWorks, AWS OpsWorks Stacks, OpsWorks pricing.
- What is Cloud migration
- Why migration is important
- Migration process in AWS, the 6 R’s migration strategy
- Virtual machine migration, migrating a local vm onto the AWS cloud
- Migrating databases using Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Migrating a local database to RDS
- Migrating an on-premises database server to RDS using DMS, other migration services.
- What is DevOps
- Introduction to AWS DevOps
- AWS Developer tools – CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline, integrating GitHub with CodePipeline
- Creating a DevOps lifecycle using AWS DevOps tools.
Make customize your curriculum?
Cloud Architect Training Options
We follow four formats for Cloud Architect training for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming Cloud Architect Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
SAT & SUN
12:30 PM - 03:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
Cloud Architect Online Training Objectives
This course comes with the power-packed features to make you a professional in the cloud and DevOps technologies. With an aim to equip you with the industry demanded skills we follow experts designed and simplified course content. During this Cloud and DevOps Architect training, you get the knowledge of the areas such as AWS, DevOps, Microsoft Azure, Python, and Google Cloud. By the completion of this cloud and DevOps architect training, you will gain all the skills to handle real-world DevOps and cloud-related tasks.
Following are the areas in which you are going to gain proficiency in:
- Basics of cloud computing essentials
- Working on Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Overview of DevOps methodology and its deployment ‘
- Multiple tools used in DevOps which include Ansible, Puppet and Jenkins.
- Server deployment and configuration
- Virtual Machine, Azure Cloud platform and Networks
- Planning, designing, and securing cloud infrastructure
Following are the professionals who can enhance their skills by taking up this Cloud and DevOps Architect online certification course:
- IT Developers
- Software Automation professionals
- IT Operations Personnel
- DevOps Consultants
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Computing Administrators
As such there are no special prerequisites to enrol into this course.
OpsTrainerz offers practical oriented Cloud and DevOps Architect courses with real-time experts. Moreover, we follow the course content that has been designed to meet the industry needs.
Need more details?
Cloud architect Projects
In this Cloud and DevOps Architect training, you will work with the project and the main objective of this project is to build a cloud-based recruitment management system. The architecture should be designed in a way that the back-end components are used as using Amazon ECS and Docker. Working with this project helps you gain a complete understanding of the components used while designing cloud architecture.
Cloud Architect Certification:
Certification plays an important role in reaching top heights in your career and this Cloud and DevOps architect training will prepare you for clearing the below multiple certification exams during the course. AWS Certification Solutions Architect examExam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect De.....signExam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect TechnologiesSplunk Certified Power User CertificationSplunk Certified Admin CertificationLinux Foundation Linux CertificationJava SE Programmer Certification Apart from helping you clearing the above certifications, you will also receive a course completion certificate from HKR training. This certification is valid across all the top MNCs and sets you apart from the crowd as a well-trained individual. Read more
Cloud Architect Training Advantages
- Cloud computing has become an integral part of almost all organizations across the globe.
- DevOps has become the most popular technology with its impeccable features.
- Cloud and DevOps architect is one of the highly demanded skills of today’s IT market.
- The future storage system of the companies is expected to depend more on cloud technologies.
Our Trainers highly experienced and real-time teams. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment. OpsTrainerz choose the Certified and highly professional team as a trainers. and they will help you to get practical knowledge.
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Opstrainerz choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7
Want to ask more?
Best place to upskill yourself on AWS . OpsTrainerz always come up with new technologies which are h.....ighly recommended, and learning those technology has made it easier even for remotely situated Cities/Towns. Read more
pleaser to having part of OpsTrainerz learners. they have very flexible learning batches & customiz.....ed curriculum for AWS Cloud Platform. Read more
Good Place to learn AWS Cloud platform courses with practical sessions. OpsTrainerz team are very s.....upport from starting to end of the course. Read more
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.