DevOps Training Duration: 20 Hrs
Amplify your career growth and devops skills by joining Opstrainerz devops training.The devops course curriculum is structured by industry experts by covering all the concepts from basic to advanced levels.During the devops online training, you will explore the various devops tools such as jenkins, puppet, git, ansible, kubernet.....es, nagios, etc.You will also gain hands on exposure to the real time concepts such as devops software development, operations, continuous integrations, continuous development, continuous testing , monitoring, configuration management, etc.Moreover our curated devops certification course enables you to gain practical knowledge on dealing with real time projects implementation.Enroll now in Opstrainerz devops certification course to make the best out of the training. Read more
why should i learn DevOps ?
Gartner reports show that the DevOps industry is expected to grow six times by 2022.
According to Payscale.com, the average salary received by a DevOps professional in Us and India is $ 136,500, and INR 666,232 respectively.
According to Forbes statistics, DevOps and Cloud-based jobs are going to increase tremendously and the salary offered to these roles is going to be very high.
DevOps Course Content
Installation of below DevOps tools in the cloud
Learning outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter, you will learn the procedure to install and set up the DevOps tools.
- Overview of Software development
- Introduction to Software development life cycle
- Conventional methods followed in SDLC
- Introduction to DevOps
- Why DevOps?
- Lifecycle of DevOps
- Tools used in DevOps
Learning outcome: After finishing this chapter you will gain knowledge of software development, software development lifecycle, introduction to DevOps and tools used in DevOps.
- Overview of version control
- Different types of version controls
- Basics of Git
- Overview of SVN
- Git Lifecycle
- Different branches available in Git and working with them
- Merging branches in Git
- Handling Merging conflicts
- Overview of Git WorkFlow
Learning Outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter you will gain knowledge of Version control, introduction to Git and branches in Git, commands in Git, working knowledge of Git branches.
- Overview of Docker
- Basic overview of Docker lifecycle
- Various Docker operations
- Making changes to a container
- Account creation in Docker Hub
- Image pushing to Docker Hub
- Image customization using Dockerfile
Learning outcome: By the completion of this chapter, you will gain the knowledge of various aspects of Container orchestration using Docker, its lifecycle, various aspects of Docker, etc.
- Basics of Continuous integration and its need
- Overview of Jenkins master slave architecture
- Learning about CI/CD pipeline
- Developing a complete CI/CD pipeline
Learning Outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter, you will gain hands-on exposure in creation of Jenkins master-slave node, plugins installation, creation of Scheduled Builds, usage of pipeline plugins and much more.
- Overview of continuous testing
- Role of Maven in continuous testing
- Introduction to Headless Mode
- Running tests on Chromium Web Driver
Learning Outcome:This chapter will make you learn end to end continuous testing procedures and concepts and also you will gain hands-on experience in implementing headless tests and importing dependencies in dependencies in Eclipse.
- Docker volumes
- Deploying containers using Docker compose
- Using Docker Network to deploy multi-tier applications
- Introduction to Container orchestration
- Various Container orchestration tools
- Overview of Docker Swarm
- 2-node cluster deployment
Learning outcome: Upon the completion of this section you gain skills to create docker volumes, deploy multiple containers, Multi-Node Cluster deployment, deploying a multi-service app, etc.
- Overview of Configuration management
- Need for configuration management
- Introduction to Puppet
- Why is Puppet the best tool for configuration management?
- Understanding the architecture of Puppet
- Puppet Manifests
- Master-slave set up using puppet
- Configuration applying using Puppet
- Puppet file server
Learning outcome: Upon the successful completion of this chapter you will gain knowledge of Master-slave set up on AWS, manifest creation, testing nodes connection using puppet, file server implementation on Puppet, deploying manifest nodes etc.
- Overview of Kubernetes
- Kubernetes vs Docker Swarm
- Introduction to Kubernetes Architecture
- YAML Files
- Different ways to deploy Kubernetes
- Using Kubeadms to deploy Kubernetes
- Ingress in Kubernetes
- Services in Kubernetes
Learning Outcome: After finishing this chapter you will have gained knowledge of Kubernetes setup, creation of things like ingress, services and deployment, etc.
- What is Ansible
- Ansible Architecture
- Ansible vs Puppet
- Ansible Roles
- Ansible Playbook
- Master Slave setup with ansible
- Using Ansible for applying configuration
- Ansible roles
Learning outcome: You will learn to use Ansible to create Playbook, Ansible Role and able to use various roles in Playbook.
- What is Continuous monitoring
- Overview of Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Introduction to NREP Plugins
- Monitoring various services in Nagios
Learning Outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter you will be able to gain knowledge of Nagios Installation, and procedure to monitor various services using Nagios.
- Creation of EC2 Instance using Terraform
- Introduction to Resources and providers
- Destroying targeted resources Using
- terraform to demolish architecture
- Gaining knowledge of desired & current states
- Terraform commands
- Multiple types of Terraform service providers
- Terraform Format
- Fetching data from lists and maps in variables
- Integrating with Git for managing a team
- Using Terraform to validate files
Learning outcome: Upon the completion of this chapter, you will learn to create infrastructure using Terraform cloud, learn to implement local-exec provisioners, handling various AWS Terraform providers etc.
Make customize your curriculum?
DevOps Training Options
We follow four formats for DevOps training for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming DevOps Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
SAT & SUN
12:30 PM - 03:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
DevOps Online Training Objectives
OpsTrainerz has designed this course with an aim to provide the learners with the essential skills and to make them job-ready professionals. This course will make you expert in handling basic tasks to advanced tasks in DevOps. During this DevOps Certification course, you will gain mastery of Continuous development, continuous delivery, DevOps operations and much more. This DevOps course will equip you with practical knowledge by exposing you to real-world projects.
Following are the skills that you are going to get through this DevOps training course:
- Gain complete knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Overview of Software version control
- Code Containerization using Docker
- Developing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Implementing Selenium and Maven in DevOps
- Configuration management using various tools
- Performance tuning and the procedure to execute it
- Container Orchestration
Following are the professionals who get benefited from learning this course:
- IT Professionals
- System AdminsIntegration Specialists
- Application Developers
- Security EngineersSolution Architects
- Software Testers
To enrol into this DevOps course you should have basic knowledge of Linux or scripting language. Having prior experience in IT would simplify your learning process.
Following are the major job roles available in DevOps:
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Release Manager
- DevOps Architect
Need more details?
App deployment on Kubernetes using CI/CD Pipelines
Topics: Kubernetes, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Git,
Code containerization using Dockerfile Creating an integration between Git, Kubernetes, and Jenkins Deploying Docker File to container and Dockerhub Using Jenkins to deploy Docker Hub to Kubernetes
DevOps certification adds a great value to your career and qualifying this certification would demonstrate that you have gained a good amount of expertise and got the ability to handle complex situations that arise during the day to day operations. Qualifying the DevOps certification will land you i.....n a world where opportunities are limitless and you will also be paid high compensation. At the end of DevOps online training, you will be awarded a course completion certificate from OpsTrainerz and it is well recognized across all global organizations. This certification proves that you have mastered all the skills and ready to handle real-world tasks. Read more
DevOps Training Advantages
- DevOps is a revolution in the software development segment.
- DevOps has become an integral part of the majority of the companies across the globe.
- Increased usage of the DevOps and has created more number of Jobs and the count is increasing day by day.
- DevOps is easy to learn and has a great career scope.
Our Trainers highly experienced and real-time teams. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment. OpsTrainerz choose the Certified and highly professional team as a trainers. and they will help you to get practical knowledge.
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Ops trainers choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7
Want to ask more?
“The materials provided by Opstrainerz are very useful to practice everything that is needed to fa.....ce the interviews and enhancing the career opportunities” Read more
“Teaching Faculty is very disciplined and punctual, they teach every concept in depth by providing..... a list of examples with practical execution” Read more
- Sai Kumar
I got all the support which is required for pursuing this certification, the hands-on projects and c.....ase studies are really helpful” Read more
- Ritu Deshmuk
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.