AWS ARCHITECT TRAINING Duration: 15 Hrs
Become an expert industry demanded professional in architecting and deploying secure applications on the AWS platform by enrolling into OpsTrainerz AWS Architect certification training. This course will also prepare you for clearing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate exam. This AWS Architect course will also make y.....ou expert in identifying the right AWS services based on the network, databases, cost optimization, storage, compute and security requirements. Our AWS Architect training consists of two real-time AWS architect projects that give you hands-on experience. Learn from the industry experts by enrolling into OpsTrainerz AWS Architect training. Read more
why should i learn AWS Certified Solutions Architect Training ?
According to Global knowledge survey, Amazon Web Services Solutions certified candidates is one of the highly demanded professions in the IT market.
Gartner study shows that there is going to be a huge upward shift in cloud usage and its market.
According to indeed.com, the average salary received by an AWS Cloud Solutions specialist ranges from $76,039 to $139,550 per year.
AWS Architect Course Content
- Cloud Computing
- Service models and Cloud deployment
- AWS Regions, Edge Locations and Availability Zones.
- AWS global infrastructure, and understanding it
- AWS Services
- Using AWS Management Console, AWS CLI, AWS SDK to access AWS service.
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain knowledge of various services available in AWS and procedure to build an architect application.
- Introduction to Identity Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Cognito
- Access policies available in AWS
- Best practices for IAM
- AWS Security & Encryption
- Procedure to access billing and managing alerts
- Key services available in API’s
Learning Outcome: After finishing this chapter you will understand the procedure to create applications that are secure, the process to manage accounts securely and learn to implement AWS security services.
- S3 bucket
- Glacier Deep Archive
- Storage classes in S3
- S3 Lock Policies
- Cost optimization for S3
- S3 Performance Optimization
- Glacier Vault Policies
- Comparison between S3, EBS and EFS
- Storage gateway and various types available in it.
Learning outcome: Upon the completion of this module, you will gain knowledge about the various storage object services offered by AWS, how to use storage object services and optimization of storage cost.
- Security Groups
- The process to start and terminate an EC2 instance group
- Storage services
- Public, Private, VPC and ENI IP
- Instance Store
- Storage services
- Hard Disk Drives
- EBS and its types
- EBS vs EFS
- Cost optimization
- SSDs and Provisioned IOPS
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this chapter, you will gain detailed knowledge about EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), concepts associated with EC2, the process to launch a Demo on EC2, and process to host a website on EC2 instance.
- Elastic Load Balancer
- Types of Elastic Load Balancers
- Launch Templates
- Advanced features of ELB
- Launch Configurations
- Making a comparison of Classic, Application Load Balancer, and Network.
- Working of Route S3
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Various Routing Policies
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain the complete knowledge of Route 53, Auto-Scaling, and Load Balancing.
- Amazon RDS and its benefits
- RDS IAM Authentication
- Read Replica
- Aurora Serverless & Global Databases
- Amazon Redshift Spectrum
- Redis vs Memcached
- AWS QLDB
- AWS Athena
- AWS Lake Formation
- AWS Kinesis Data Firehouse and AWS Kinesis Data Streams.
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this chapter you will understand about the various database services available in AWS and procedure to handle structured and unstructured data. During this module, you will also learn how to analyze data.
- VPC – Advantages and components
- VPC peering
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control
- Trusted Advisor
- AWS Config
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS CloudWatch
- Classic Link
- Private Link
- Direct Connect
- VPC peering
- NAT Devices, NAT instance and NAT Gateway
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain detailed knowledge about Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, learn to use public and private subnets with VPC and also demonstrate how to use it.
- Implement SES
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- SQS: ASG with SQS, Work with SQS
- Demonstrate the working of SNS
- Amazon Event Bridge
- Amazon MQ
- AWS Simple Workflow (SWF)
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Application Model
Learning Outcome: Upon the completion of this module, you will gain hands-on experience in email sending through WAS SES, notification sending through SNS, and processing message queues.
- Infrastructure as Code
- Stack in CloudFormation
- Templates in CloudFormation
- CloudFormation and its components
- AWS OpsWorks services
- Understanding AWS OpsWorks
- CloudFormation Resource deletion policies
- AWS OpsWorks services
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate
- OpsWorks Commands Elastic Beanstalk
- Auto Healing
- CloudFormation v/s OpsWorks v/s Beanstalk
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module, you will gain hands-on experience in installation of AMP server in EC2, deploying a Web application with DynamoDB, and AWS OpsWorks Stack.
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- The process to build an effective Framework
- Essential points to build a Well-Architected Framework
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Basics of Resilient Architecture
- Important points of Performant Architecture
- Ways to Implement DR Plans
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain in-depth knowledge of the principles and procedure to build Well-Architected Framework. You will also learn about Performant architecture designs and Resilience.
- Well-Architected Framework
- The process to secure application tiers
- Network Infrastructure for a Single VPS app
- Design cost-optimized solutions
- Understanding the procedure to secure applications
Learning Outcome: By the completion of this module you will gain in-depth knowledge of remaining concepts of AWS Architectural designs.
- Overview of DevOps
- AWS CodeCommit
- Stages in DevOps
- AWS Code Deploy
- AWS CodePipeline
Learning Outcome: Upon finishing this chapter you will gain basic knowledge to implement DevOps on Cloud.
Make customize your curriculum?
AWS Architect Training Options
We follow four formats for AWS Architect training for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming AWS Architect Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
MON - FRI
12:30 PM - 01:30 PM IST
SAT & SUN
03:30 PM - 06:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
SAT & SUN
07:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
AWS Architect Online Training Objectives
AWS has occupied a major market and has become a market leader in the cloud computing world with its uncompromised features. Companies ranging from large to small scale are depending on Cloud technologies. OpsTrainerz offers you comprehensive and expert-designed AWS Certified Solution Architect training. With this AWS Architect certification course, you will gain in-depth knowledge of fundamental principles and it’s services. During this course, you will gain knowledge to build the AWS architecture that is scalable, highly available and reliable. Get the best AWS Architect training from real-time practitioners by joining OpsTrainerz.
Following are the major concepts in which you are going to gain proficiency in:
- The architecture of AWS and various cloud computing models
- Compute Services: Elastic Beanstalk, Auto Scaling, AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, and Load Balancing.
- Database Services: Amazon RedShift, ElastiCache, RDS, DynamoDB, and Amazon QLDB
- Storage Services: AWS Global Accelerator, AWS EFS, AWS Glacier, Storage Gateway, and AWS FSx.
- Knowledge of AWS Directory Service, IAM, AWS Cognito, AWS Single Sign-On, AWS Directory Service, and KMS.
- Management Tools: AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, AWS Config,, AWS CloudTrail, OpsWorks, and Trusty Advisor.
- Knowledge of various application services
- Databases Migration regulations and rules
- Understand the features of various developer tools.
Following are the professionals who get benefited from learning this course
- Developers and Architects
- IT professionals
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with Virtualization experience
- Professionals with IT infrastructure background
- Professionals who have a clear understanding of application, server, compliance and network security.
There are no special prerequisites to enrol into this course but having a basic knowledge of virtualization and networking would be beneficial.
Upon the completion of this module you will be able to:
- Perform cost mechanisms and cost evaluation functions
- Plan, design and deploy AWS systems
- Gain knowledge to implement egress and data ingress on AWS
- Learn to deploy Elastic Load Balancing on different EC2 instances.
- Gain expertise in selecting the right AWS solution based on the storage,c computational and security requirement levels.
Need more details?
AWS Architect Projects
Practical learning is very essential to gain confidence and to handle real-world challenges. With an aim to make you job-ready and build confidence in you we have included two live AWS Architect projects in this course. You will also get all the assistance from our technical team to help you with the system configuration process required to participate in the project implementation process.
AWS Solution Architect Certification:
Qualifying AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate exam adds a great value to your career and companies are looking for the certified candidates to handle Architecture tasks on the AWS platform. OpsTrainerz AWS Architect training course modules are in line with the certification exam and simpli.....fy your certification preparation process. Apart from getting help from OpsTrainerz to prepare for clearing AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate exam you will also receive a course completion certificate from OpsTrainerz. This certificate is valid across all the top MNC’s and demonstrates you as a well-trained candidate. Read more
AWS Architect Training Advantages
- This course will enable you with all the required skills.
- There is a huge demand for AWS Architect professionals.
- Global companies are recruiting AWS Architect professionals for architecting and deploying secure applications on the AWS platform
Our Trainers highly experienced and real-time teams. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment. OpsTrainerz choose the Certified and highly professional team as a trainers and they will help you to get practical knowledge.
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Opstrainerz choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7
Want to ask more?
Good Services & good teaching experts on AWS All Modules. Thanks to OpsTrainers for giving the best .....training sessions on AWS Architect Read more
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.