Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad Duration: 15 Hrs
Are you looking to advance your IT career with cloud and automation skills? Then OpsTrainerz offers you the best Azure DevOps Training Hyderabad with expert mentorship. Get trained by industry experts in real-time to grab both cloud and process automation skills at a time. This course also provides you with hands-on skills and p.....ractical knowledge, which includes resolving tasks and real-time projects. So, get the full support of trainers by enrolling in the Azure DevOps Course in Hyderabad and grab a promising career. Read more
Why Should I learn Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad ?
Become an industry-ready professional with advanced Azure (Cloud) and DevOps skills.
The adoption of DevOps technology is very high among multiple companies, and more than 80% of companies will opt for it soon.
Professionals with Azure and DevOps skills or Azure DevOps Certification are in great demand, and they can earn around USD 1.3K p.a.
Azure DevOps Training In Hyderabad - Course Content
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- Understand MS Azure Architecture
- Overview of Azure Services
- Overview of Azure DevOps
- Azure Account Creation
- Understanding Azure CLI, PowerShell, etc.
- Understand Azure Resources Management
- What is DevOps?
- Understand Delivery pipeline of DevOps
- DevOps Lifecycle
- Understand Azure VMs (Virtual Machines)
- Azure Virtual Machines and Interfaces
- Understanding Azure ARM and VHD Templates
- MS Azure Data Disks (DD)
- Azure VM Custom Images
- Overview of Azure VM Scale and Availability Sets
- What is MS Azure Storage Explorer?
- Understand Azure Table and Queue Storage
- Overview of Databox and Storage Replication in Azure
- Summary of Data Replication Options
- Understanding Azure (SAS) Shared Access Signature
- Overview of MS Azure Services
- Understand MS Azure Subscriptions & Resources
- Overview of MS Azure Tags and Blob Storage
- What is Azure CDN?
- Manage various Azure Resources
- Azure File Sync and MS Azure Storage
- Know about MS Azure Storage Account and Different types
- Understand Azure Virtual Networks (Vnet)
- Overview of Azure Vnet Subnets and Vnet Components
- What are Azure Network Interface Cards?
- Overview of Azure DNS, Route tables, Service Tags and Private DNS
- IP Address Overview (Public & Private IPs)
- Understand Network Security Group
- Understand the concept of CI (Continuous Integration)
- Learn about the Master-Slave Architecture of Jenkins
- Overview of CI/CD Pipelines and developing automated CI/CD Pipeline
- Understand the Application Service Plan
- Overview of Slots of Deployment
- Networking for the Application Service
- App Service Web App for the Containers
- Understand MS Azure Kubernetes (K8s) Service
- Overview of MS Azure Container Registry and Container Images
- Understand Azure Monitor and Metrics
- Overview of Log Analytics
- Understanding Backup Reports and App Insights
- Learn about various Alerts & Actions
- Understanding (RSV) Recovery Services Vault & Backup Policies of VM
- Azure VMs Backing up and Restoring them
- Fundamentals of AAD (Azure Active Directory)
- What are Authentication Options?
- Understand Resource Locks
- Understand Azure AD Groups, AD Tenants, AD Users, AD Domains, and AD Connect
- Azure Active Directory vs Windows AD
- Overview of MFA
- Understand IAM in Microsoft Azure
- What is RBAC, and understand its Policies
- Microsoft Azure Users and Azure Groups
- Role Definitions and Assignments in MS Azure Resources
- Understand the concept of continuous Testing
- What is Maven?
- Overview of Headless Mode
- Test Case Execution on Chromium Web Driver
- Understand (VCS) Version Control and its Types
- Understand SVN, Git, and Git Lifecycle
- Overview of Workflows in Git
- Combine the Branches
- Work with various Git Branches and Resolve the Disputes of Merge
- Understanding EC2
- Install various DevOps Tools:
- Git, Maven, Nagios, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, and Jenkins
- Need for Configuration Management
- Understand Puppet and its Architecture
- Implement Configuration with Puppet
- Use Puppet to Configure the Master-Slave structure
- Overview of Puppet - Manifests, Modules, and File Server
- Understand CMT(Configuration Management Tools)
- What is Ansible and its Architecture concept?
- Differences between Puppet and Ansible
- Use Ansible to Configure Master-Slave
- What is meant by Ansible Playbook and Roles?
- Use Ansible to Implement the Configuration
- What is Docker? And Understand its Lifecycle
- Understanding Operations in Docker
- Overview of Components of DockerEcosystem
- Saving the Changes in the Container
- Build a DockerHub Account
- Use Dockerfile to build Custom Images in Docker
- What is Kubernetes and its Architecture?
- Kubernetes vs. Docker Swarm
- Use Kubeadms to Deploy Kubernetes
- Other processes to deploy K8s
- Kubernetes - Services & Ingress
- Understanding the Basics of YAML files
- Use YAML to build the Deployment within K8s
- What are Docker Volumes?
- Use Docker Network to Deploy Multi-tier applications
- What are Container Orchestration tools?
- Docker Swarm Overview
- Use Docker Swarm to Deploy 2-Node Cluster
- Deploy containers with Docker Compose
- Understand what IaC is?
- Differentiate: Configuration Management and IaC
- Understand the Basics of Terraform and its installation on AWS
- Basic Terraform Operations (Plan, Init, Destroy, and Apply)
- Terraform Code Basics
- Use Terraform to Deploy Full Architecture on AWS
- Overview of Azure Boards and their Importance
- Define Work Items
- Understand Kanban Boards
- Learn about Agile Project Management (APM) best practices
- Linking Azure Boards with Github
- Summary of Plans, Scrums, and Sprints
- Understand MS Azure Boards Integrations
- What are Azure Pipelines and their importance?
- Basics of YAML
- Understand the Essential Pipelines Concepts
- Deploying into Azure
- Tasks and Agents
- Understanding Integration & Various Environments
- CI Build Set up
- Append Tests to the Pipelines
- Understand Azure DevOps Architecture and Key Features
- What are Azure DevOps tools?
- What are Azure Repos and their Essential Concepts?
- How to Search Code within Azure Repos?
- Difference between Git and TFVC
- Understand Integrations of Azure Repos
- Fundamentals of Azure Artifacts and their Crucial Concepts
- Understand Sources of Views and Upstream
- Connect with Azure Pipelines
- Work with various Feeds & Packages
- Overview of MS Azure Test Plans
- Build Test Plans
- Kanban Record Testing
- Understand the Exploratory & Manual Testing process
- Web Application Testing
Make customize your curriculum?
Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad Options
We follow four formats for Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad for the flexibility of our students
Upcoming Azure DevOps Training Batches
MON - FRI
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST
SAT & SUN
12:30 PM - 03:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
05:30 PM - 06:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
08:30 PM - 09:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
07:30 PM - 08:30 PM IST
MON - FRI
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM IST
Current Offer 20% DiscountEnroll Now
Can't find your convenient batch?
Azure DevOps Training In Hyderabad - Objectives
The Azure DevOps Training Hyderabad is designed to make individuals and professionals skilled in cloud and DevOps. This course helps you to upskill yourself in Azure and DevOps through the best course content. The industry-oriented practical skills will help you become skilled and clear relevant certifications and grab more job offers.
By the end of Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad, you will be able to:
- Manage various Azure resources easily and create users within Azure.
- Deploy Azure infrastructure quickly and work with Azure administration.
- Become skilled in using DevOps tools like Git, Nagios, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Get advanced skills in Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines, etc.
- Master the overall Azure DevOps skills to grab more opportunities with good packages.
The following individuals and professionals can learn this course online:
- Fresh graduates and interested individuals willing to build careers with Azure DevOps skills.
- IT professionals, Cloud Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Software Developers, etc., also can learn this course to upgrade their careers.
There are no specific prerequisites to start the Azure DevOps Training in Hyderabad course. However, knowing any programming language will be beneficial to learn these skills quickly.
The following are the possible job profiles to get after Azure DevOps Training Hyderabad:
- DevOps Manager
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Azure DevOps Consultant
- Azure DevOps Architect
Need more details?
Azure DevOps Online Training In Hyderabad - Projects
In this project, you will work on integrating a code quality tool with Continuous Integration. It will scan the codes and maintain the best code quality per standards.
In this project, you will work on monitoring the Azure Cloud infrastructure of a BPO company. Here, you have to look after the management of Azure infrastructure, its deployment, configuration, and storage, including Azure VM management.
Azure DevOps Certification:
There is a huge demand for the certified Azure DevOps professionals in the market and also these candidates getting paid very good compensation. Global companies are offering the best career opportunities for certified professionals. To get certified you need to qualify the DevOps Engineer Expert ce.....rtification exam. At the end of the Azure DevOps training, you will receive a course completion certificate from OpsTrainerz. This certification is valid across all top MNCs and helps you find your dream job. Read more
Azure DevOps Online Training In Hyderabad Advantages
- Get trained in the leading cloud and process automation skills through Azure DevOps.
- Master the cloud infrastructure and DevOps skills under the guidance of expert trainers.
- Become industry-ready with real-time knowledge of advanced tools and technologies.
- Grab more opportunities with leading global companies with Azure DevOps Certification.
- Get hands-on skills in managing Azure Infrastructure and achieve your dream career.
Our Trainers are highly experienced and work in Real-Time Projects. They will give a real-time experience which is very useful in the work environment and to crack Azure DevOps certification.
Azure DevOps course FAQ's
Every single class has been recorded so you will get the daily class recordings everyday.
We tied up with some DevOps Companies. We forward your profile when they required developer. But we can’t assure 100% job guarantee
Yes, for every training session there is a demo class before going to start training.
Opstrainerz choose a real time team as a trainer who is working on that particular module only.
Yes, we are providing 100% practical knowledge on each module with real time scenarios for Azure DevOps course.
Yes, course material and recording of all your classes is accessible lifetime.
Most of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
We are available 24/7 to clear all your queries related to Azure DevOps course
Want to ask more?
The best training platform to learn Azure DevOps online, where I got trained hands-on, including var.....ious tasks to solve and real-time project works. I enjoyed learning across the duration, and the trainer clearly explained each concept. The course was value for money, and I paid a nominal fee to complete the course. Read more
Good platform and excellent trainer who provided overall support during the Azure DevOps course. It .....was nice to learn online, and these skills helped me to clear the Azure DevOps certification exam. Also, I was able to crack a job interview. Read more
I took the online training in Azure DevOps from OpsTrainerz Institute. Thanks to the trainer and the..... team for offering the best course in the leading platforms. The course content was well-structured, and the explanations from the trainer were excellent. Also, they resolved all my queries related to various topics during the practical training. Read more
Want to write a review?
OpsTrainerz provides you with various IT training certification courses on technical and business essentials of AWS and cloud architectural platforms which enables you to get trained on development and data warehouses. The DevOps courses cover all the present technologies of various organisations that include AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
All our trainers hold real-time experience in handling industry level projects of reputed organizations. They share their expertise and pinpoints where students may get stuck along with solutions to tackle them.
All our team members are connected through an online and cloud platform. We are always ready to support our students and clients at any time. We aim at providing excellence in our service delivery to our students, which covers all perspectives to meet end goals.
Our trainers pay special attention to every student in the class. And ensure every class is interactive and all doubts of the students must get manifest in the same class. Our excellency in the subject helps our students in building expertise in the subject.
Every class is provided with the lab assignments, which help them in clearing their doubts to encounter while handling real-time projects. We even help our students to work on our clients' real-time projects to get skills like industry experts. So that students are ready for industry deployments.
We schedule classes to our students based on their availability. Every student's time is given priority and helps them to utilize their time completely. Whether students come in a group or individual classes are scheduled to them based on their availability.
Every class is recorded and shared with the students at the end of the class. Students get to refer to the recorded videos anytime from anywhere throughout their lifetime. They can even use this recording for reference in the future whenever they get any doubt in implementing the real-time projects are preparing for any interviews.